Wednesday 17 June 2009

Why start a Blog?

Well I have just purchased a lovely shiny (almost) new Ducati Sport Classic 1000S.....







Well I have just purchased a lovely shiny (almost) new Ducati Sport Classic 1000S.....

Very nice I hear you say! However, being somewhat of a perfectionist and havin a bit of spare cash from the sale of my other bike, my PS3, my Kidneys and my soul I have decided to make it ym perfect dream bike. The project brief is thus
  • Must remain classy at all times

  • Must not bankrupt me and must stay on budget

  • Must source all the parts myself

  • My girlfriend and I shall be doing as much work as possible

  • Work that is 'out-sourced' will primarily be paid with beer

  • NO bl**dy carbon fibre (se point 1)

I will be documenting the whole process form conception to end point, detailing my trials, tribulations, celebrations and commiserations throughout. Hopefully by doing this, along with detailed photo's and descriptions of how each part was done i will be able to assist other people starting this journey and also keep track myself!

All comments are appreciated, unless suggesting carbon bl**dy fibre...

Paul and Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment